Based on patient feedback we've made the following improvements
- Further updates to our phone system are planned in November 2019. Thank you for your patience while we implement improvements.
- We have launched a new mobile compatible website, offering more information to patients regarding the services we offer and how to access them.
- eConsult is now available, enabling more doctor access for online consultations. Click the eConsult banner on our home page to try it now.
- Routine GP and Nurse appointments that are available to be booked are released throughout the day after 10:30 and again after 15:30.
- Our same day Urgent care service has been reviewed providing a centralised urgent care team across all our surgeries. Please phone from 08:00 - 10:30 or between 14:00 - 16:30 for same day, urgent care.
Mailing Address on Correspondence
Please note that the official mailing address of the Living Well Partnership is the Weston Lane Surgery. This means that any written communications you receive a copy of (such as discharge summaries from hospitals) will therefore be addressed to Weston Lane Surgery and a GP you may not be familiar with, rather than your regular surgery and GP.
We would like to reassure you that this does not have any impact on the care you receive from your regular surgery and your GP will continue to receive all correspondence about you.
A reminder that our surgery sites are Ladies Walk, Weston Lane, Bitterne Park, Midanbury and Harefield.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with the Reception Lead at your registered surgery who will be happy to help further.
Who Are The CQC?
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are the independent regulator of health and social care in England.
They make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.
We were rated as GOOD
In February 2019, all of the Living Well Partnership Southampton sites were inspected by CQC. The rating awarded in May 2019 and displayed here relates to all Southampton sites including Weston Lane, which is our registered address.
CQC Report February 2019
To read the report click here
Evening and Weekend Appointments
If you are registered with a GP practice in Southampton, you can now get an appointment with a doctor or nurse from 8am to 8pm every weekday (including bank holidays), 8am to 4pm on Saturday and 8am to 2pm on Sunday. This appointment will be at one of the hubs throughout the city.
These appointment slots are for a variety of different clinics and can be booked through your GP practice when they are open or by phoning NHS 111 if your practice is closed. NHS 111 is free to phone and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
You can now self-refer for physiotherapy.
Please print and complete the form and phone 02380 170 611 to arrange an appointment.
Physiotherapy Self-Referral Form
This service should only be used for patients wishing to have physiotherapy for musculoskeletal problems (back/neck pain, joint pain, soft tissue injuries). If you are under the age of 16, or wish to have treatment for lung or respiratory conditions, a neurological problem such as multiple sclerosis, parkinsons, stroke or an obstetric/gynaecological problem, you would have to be referred by your GP in the normal way and to the appropriate physiotherapy service.
Alternatively, you can self-refer to the Solent MSK Physiotherapy Service using the below form:
Solent MSK Physiotherapy Self-Referral Form